In this special birthday episode, Janice and her special guest interviewer (her almost 1-year partner, a.k.a. Sugar) sit down to reflect on Janice's life and path ahead as she turns the big 4-0. Janice answers:
- What makes you happy?
- Are there such thing as happy coincidences in life?
- What scares you? And will you meet that fear face to face one day?
- What's been rewarding and challenging about navigating polyamory?
- What's one thing you did in your past relationships that you'd change?
- What role does sex play in your life? What does it do for you, and what do you bring to it?
- How does Sugar factor into your life? What part does he play?
- Why did you decide to become a therapist?
- What would you tell a younger version of yourself based on what you know now?
- Does turning 40 scare you?
- How do you approach aging in general? (Including how Janice grapples with beauty standards)
- What's on your bucket list?
- If you could see into the future, what's one thing you'd want to see?
Rate & review the podcast on:
Connect with me:
Listen to all The Soul's Work Podcast episodes: www.thesoulsworkpodcast.com